Nova Scotia


This month I relocated to the East Coast to pursue an Education degree, and breathe some saltier air. Although I have not taken a large amount of photos from any one thing I have done lately (except those coming in my next post), I did notice that I have collected a spattering of photos from some of the wonderful experiences that have filled my first weeks here, and decided to post them. 


The first photos are from a breathtaking walk in the Bay of Fundy that my lovely summer roommate and some friends took me on on my first afternoon here. It was the most amazing way to start my time here, and somehow, even though I was going on less than four hours of sleep, and many hours of flying, busing, and waiting, my energy suddenly reappeared when I arrived. I am so glad, because the afternoon was absolutely wonderful. 

A number of the photos are from Halifax, as well. I went down to Halifax on my first weekend to hear some Organ music and visit some friends. As always, it was beautiful, especially the harbor: I could go for a weekend and spend every minute of it right on the boardwalk. That is, in fact, how much of my time there was spent. It was just excellent.




A view of the Annapolis Valley from the North Mountain: 

Walking along the Halifax Harbour:


Some delightful baking stands at the Halifax Seaport Farmers' Market:



A snapshot from the ferry ride from Halifax to Dartmouth:

A view of Halifax from Dartmouth:

Neighborhood bike path:





Comments

Popular Posts